Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Erratic makes it too late

Life’s erratic! Who can deny this? Really, you can never predict what will happen in the next second of your life. You might be the king of the world in this very moment and be the loser of the world next. My point here is, you never know. Like my friend, he told me he and his family will be homeless in 2 to 3 months time after receiving the confirmation letter of some kind. Another friend of mine, he found out that his brother blasted a public hall in his area once he got home from school. You just never know (Btw, his brother really did that).

All these things reminded me of what my Bahasa Melayu teacher said one day at class;

You’ll enjoy this year, but once you enter next year you’ll have a lot of problem whether family or school. When next year comes, and you’re considered grownups, your family will eventually share their problems with you. That’s when you learn!

She made me think. I guess because I’m the youngest here and back at Mummy’s’ so, I was never exposed to any financial problems or whatsoever they were facing. But I knew what happened, not the whole story though. Yet, I still knew. I felt helpless about what happened. I still feel that way now. I’m young, ignorant and there’s nothing I could do to help except from coming back here. But that never cross my mind back then. I still remember the way Mummy crying into the phone complaining to Alex about Daddy. And about how worried she’s with my future or rather with what might happen to me in the future without the financial support for my surgeries and all.

Recalling all those times, I’m touched. To be honest, who am I to her? Who am I to Daddy? But they helped so readily and so willingly. I don’t know how much time that is left for me to love them and to love my parents. I don’t know how much time that is left for me to proof them that I really love them. How much time I still have to be with them?

Will everything be too late for me?

❤Michelle❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...