Saturday, October 13, 2012

new born, new life

Hi !

It's awfully long since I've last blogged. I know right, what an epic failure of a blogger I am ! It's like I'm retreating far away from this blogosphere before even stepping into it. But this time around, I'm not entirely governed by my lazy genes. It's the hectic life I'm currently leading now and the sucky line my hostel provides. Well, the latter doesn't count I suppose given that I could have went to the library if I really wanted to blog so badly. Thing is, I don't have much time. I don't suppose you want to read on about me ranting and rambling about how many assignments I have to get done before the deadline is here right ?


Baby Aayden is growing so fast. Notice his chubbiness ? Just look at his small tiny hands ! It's so awesomely cute .. And I just realize, there's some changes sprouting in my life. Well, first is this chubby baby boy arriving in our family, then it's my entirely new life as a university student. And, well, my besties being away from me. They said university is where you make new friends that last for the rest of your life. I don't know if it applies to me too. I miss my friends. Coming here makes me miss them and my family too.

I look forward to going back home despite it's just 30 minutes drive or less away. It's not because I'm a spoiled brat. I don't expect anyone to understand me. I spent most of my time now in university. I don't want to feel like an outcast again among my family. Spending most of my time away makes me so .. outdated about what's happening back home. Because you're away, you're not aware of what's happening at home. Even the tiny little insignificant details that I missed, will miss or might miss makes me feel so .. detached from home. It's part of the insecurity ? Thank god it's UPM I got into. I'd die of depression if I get any further I guess. Such a child ain't I ?


Life begins at the end of our comfort zone. I guess I'm pretty much still in my comfort zone. Just half a step out of it. But this whole university thing, it turns your perspective around. You no longer have teachers babysitting you. I'm still trying to get used to all this craps. And just like any other newbies in university, 24 hours a day is simply just not enough.

By the way, I think I'll have to pick up this blogging thing again as soon as possible. I want to get into Nuffnang after I graduated ! Haha, which mean, I have to run an awesome blog.

Need to get going. Till then.

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...