Saturday, October 29, 2011

seed

It's late, or .. early ?

Exam is like less than a month away. I'm really doomed. I've lost momentum. And, yeah, I'm freaking out. I don't want to lost hope. Everyone has been telling me that I can do it. Something already exist, no point putting it aside, no point ignoring the feeling. You know what, I'll try my very best to make it our source of motivation. No one gets left out. The process ain't easy. No one ever said it is. But because it's not easy, it will worth more than we think it worths. 

If this is a process of finding our seed of hope. I want us to have to best seed possible. Everything that grows, depends on that very seed. 

It's time, no ?

Mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...