Sunday, February 17, 2013

Untitled #5

I wonder if my brain could permit me to have a vacation away from it. It thinks too much .. on its own. 

And it often makes me detest myself, for so many things. 

Why did I chose to not believe your feelings at that time? Why did I trusted what someone else said and broke my promise? I should have asked you myself there and then. Not now.

If I had the courage to trust you, maybe I wouldn't be trapped in this situation. 

Things happen for a reason, and things happen only in one way because "If" do not really exist. If I could rewind time, I'd do whatever I can to undo those hurt and damages. 

But who am I fooling. It's getting dark and thing's are getting late. I'm more than 25 minutes too late.



.. If you'd just know what you mean to me. 

I'm aneh sorry even though it's too late to apologize. 

The overthinker,

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...