Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unpretty



Do you ever for once, just once, appreciate the fact that you're having me as who I am ? Appreciate the fact that I'm just an average, maybe slightly abnormal girl who don't do drugs or do any other stupid stuff besides just being a book freak or an emotional freak ?

At times,  I have my own emotions, I'm only human. I sulk, I throw tantrums. It doesn't mean I'm not grateful for what I have, you know. I just hope, maybe for a split second that you can somehow really really really and sincerely put my thoughts and feelings into consideration and not just complain that I'm ungrateful. Just maybe .. you know .. once ? I don't know what to do to make you feel proud of having me when nothing I do seems to please you .. 

I wish I could tie you up in my shoes, make you feel unpretty too. I was told that I was beautiful, but what does that mean to you ?


My outsides are cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'

Mich.

Just this once, don't talk to me about this post, at all.

1 comment:

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...