Sunday, May 27, 2012

Alive

It took me long enough to realize, I haven't been blogging much lately. I must admit, I broke my promise. I said this year will be full of surprises. Quite the opposite, it's dull and not lively at all, this blog I mean. It's not that I have nothing to blog about, quite the opposite(again). I just don't really have the mood and time. I even stop reading after I finish The Passage.

Hence,

I lost count of how many times I've read her books. It just happens. One day, I was whatsapp-ing with a friend and suddenly .. I miss wandering along the corridors of Hogwarts. Funny how I always end up reading Harry Potter whenever I'm down or feeling empty. It never even once fails to distract me. I'm making myself sound desperate, #foreveralone and sadistic. Lol. But truth be told, it feels way much better having some wizards accompanying me in my mind. 

Remember how I kept complaining that time crawls ? All of a sudden, time is passing a tad bit too fast. It's another week, then another week and another week again. Just like that. I remember someone once told me, the week passes by faster after Wednesday. I've been sticking to this theory ever since. So when Wednesday is here, I'm pump with the weekend hype. Literally smelling Saturday. 

So .. to assure my loyal stalkers and bloggers who still give a damn about me, yes ! I'm still alive. Very much alive.

Bad skin condition. But it's getting better. 

Okay, my apology once again for my lack of updates. Till then.

Lots of love,

Mich.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...