Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ouh, it hurts- a D3200

Hi !

Considering I've always wanted one, so dream achieved !

#new toy camera

Yes! I've finally gotten myself a DSLR, and oh boy, it hurts! Lol. How can it be a toy when it eats up most of your savings? ._. Lol. Initially, I've already decided to buy the D5100. I thought I'd like that one better. But I ended up with this brand new model, D3200 ! Irony of life. 

However, this is the first DSLR in my life ! Damn, I hope it's my last too, wtf. *googles DSLR for dummies* And though I did thought of it but I never expect that I'll buy it today itself. Just the night before, I had a dream where I was holding a new D5100 I just bought and I don't know what to do with it ! -_-||| 

Wanted to do some unboxing sort of blog post, but the guy at the shop already unboxed everything for me, so there's no point for me to put everything back together and then take it out again right ? And there's only one photo because, well BECAUSE I forgot to bring my digital camera's cable back from hostel ! 

Oh yeah, by the by, I'm beginning my one week long mid-sem break :D How does it sound to you ? Heh.

Love,

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...