Thursday, November 29, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Preview Pass !

Greetings.

Yesss, yesss, yesss ! I know this blog is as good as dead because there's no frequent update and even there is, it's boring. Sorry people ! Been busy with assignments and tests and meetings ! HOWEVER ! Through ALL these busy, hectic and annoying stuff I'm going through, there's no way I'll be missing any great sales. Well, I mean book sales.

And god forbids, this busy woman *points self* has won herself PREVIEW PASS to the BIG BAD WOLF book sales !!


Saw that?! Saw that ?! I correctly guessed the price for three books and was the first one with correct answer ! *proud* I know Michelle is a common name, but I assure you I AM the winner. Bwaha.


I already collected my pass :D Though had to went all the way to Amcorp Mall, but it was sort of worth it I guess. Come on, peeps ! It's a preview pass that admits TWO ! It'll be lesser people and I can do whatever I want there more comfortably, I guess. 

Speaking of getting to Amcorp Mall, I've honestly never been to Amcorp Mall for my entire life, just passed by it. But my friends told me there's this book store that sells freaking cheap books. But never bother to go anyway. So, I was quite hesitant at first to go collect my pass. But after my friend explained it ..


Lol, so yeah ! After her detailed explanation. I guess it was a easy journey, something like travelling to Sungei Wang with friends from Kajang when I was a kid. By the way, rabbit means RapidKL .. :D Don't mind the vulgar. I'm usually very polite .. just that .. ehem. So yeah ! In the end, I managed to get there :D And also bought myself a copy of Tess of The D'urbervilles because it's the first time I step into BookXcess ;)


Taadaa ! Can't wait for 6th of December to come because I had to resist myself from buying any other books just now ! Gah. Oh, by the way, if you don't know what Big Bad Wolf is still, click here to find out more. But I think they stop giving out passes :P 

It's a book sale book lovers should never miss ! See you there !

Happy book hunting ;)

Mich >D




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...