Thursday, December 13, 2012

Malware removed

Dear all,

I guess Google decided that they really did not like some new codes I've embedded in my blog after all and listed it as a suspicion blog- which means a Malware Detected warning popping out to stop my readers from accessing my blog. This happened before but this time it affected other bloggers who linked my blog to theirs as well which is really disturbing.

Kian Fai must have been the first person to discover this and warned me, but I was already no longer on the line so when I finally figured out what happen, it was a tad bit too late. But somehow, I think Google finally lifted the warning off my blog. Anyway, thanks, Kian Fai.


Just for the record, there's nothing harmful being distributed from my blog because the complication was brought forward by NuffnangX which I doubt there's anything harmful from this site.

So readers, I assure you that the next time some Malware warning pops out, please don't let it stop you from coming to me :'( My blog is totally safe and do follow me on NuffnangX.

Till then,

Mich

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why my nuffnangX was attacked also. but how to solve it?

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...