Friday, April 22, 2011

Vanishing into thin air ... virtually !

Greetings, earthlings ..

I've been debating whether or not to deactivate my facebook for a very long time, since before school started ! It's like almost 5 months and i'm still actively updating my facebook status on a daily basis .. OTL The reason i gave myself was, there are announcements i can't afford to miss there. But, i guess facebook is too responsive, it's a really big distraction and i can't afford to SCREW up my results either !

#image : google
It'll be one less distraction i guess ! But, i think i can say no worries ? Cause, i'll still update my blog now and then and i still have both my twitter and plurk on ! I think those two are less distracting cause it's not as responsive as facebook is. OTL 

Anyways, if you happen to have something to say to me or tell me or inform me or whatsoever, here are some ways to reach me : 

Twitter or Plurk : @_michelicious_
Chat box in my blog(are you hovering around  this particular area for links ? D-UH ! Go look around in my blog laa !) OR, just simply comment in my blog entries, that will certainly make my day ! teehee ..

or... given that you've added me in msn or happen to have my phone number, then your life will be much easier :) kudos to those who added me in msn ! =P

I don't think any one will even give a damn actually ! Right.. so, guess it's about time i stop slacking around .. your prayers mean a lot to me ! : ) Pray that i can focus and God to enlightens me.
Oh yeah, TGIF and not only any normal Friday, hell, It's GOOD FRIDAY !!! =) God bless everyone of you out there !

Lotsa love, 

Mich 

p/s : Decided to ditch class tomorrow anyway, should have gone to church with sister RIGHTTTT ! Mangkuk .. *head-desk*

1 comment:

  1. I so need to do that to! Am currently so into a time-consuming-worthless-yet-kinda-fun mouse hunting game. XD I seriously need enlightenment/self-restrain... orz

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...