Thursday, July 21, 2011

your unworthy self

Words, in any language, they are like sharp blades. Careless, it cuts deep.
It might be something very minor, some small matter. Common teasing, common joking. But the impact is there. Others don't seem to think that it's a big deal, but the one being addressed can feel those words landing in with an enormous thud.

You're not me, you don't understand and you probably won't understand how those very simple word wound me. Because you're just not me.

I apologize if you think I'm one ego bitch, that's really just me and you have to suck it up for a few more months. Teachers, I dare to say I'm brought up right, I respect them despite the fact that I might not always agree with what they do or say. But I honestly still do respect every single teacher, be it those who kindly taught me or those who worked with me. Even those who i don't know their names.

I don't want to be rude. But I just want to ask, do you practice what you "preached" ? I don't blame you for wanting to act the heroic role trying to "slap" some sense into me, but sorry, you were just making a fool out of yourself.

You're not confiscating my rights to express myself, you got two choice, to ignore or to delete me. I welcome both. But don't ever give me those shit you think so highly of anymore. I can't assure you that I won't be rude.

And my friends and family, they never fail me. Thank you so much.

Yours sincerely,

Mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...