Sunday, March 4, 2012

Success is a journey, not a destination


12:28 a.m.

I ought to be sleeping. But I just had supper with my friends and is kind of full. Two or three more days before the release of STPM result. As much as I'm not sure what I will get and what course I really want and eligible for, I still have options to choose from. A couple of narrowed down choices.

Success is a journey, not a destination.

That was the quote we used to motivate ourselves back in Form Six. Previous post was 7 random facts about me. You know what .. I missed out one thing about myself. I may look confident about myself. Like I've always know what to do with my future and all .. but deep down inside, I'm just like most of my friends. The most fretted question ? Where to next ? I know what I like. But I doubt I'm good at what I like ..

As much as I'm excited to move on to the next stage of my life- University, trust me .. it scares the shit out of me. Getting my result itself is scary enough. It's all set. Questions keep popping out in my mind. What if I fail it ? What if I don't get accepted into any university at all. What are my other options. I've searched the web frantically for scholarships and financial aids. Sad but true, I know where my limits are. I've been average in almost everything. I'm not naive enough to convince myself into thinking that .. I'll  meet the requirement for those scholarships.

Pessimistic ? No. I don't call it pessimistic, it's realistic. I think this might be my last bet, a huge one. If I lose this bet .. I think, this is it. Readers, will you keep me in your prayers, doesn't matter what religion you are .. that I get something I want this coming Wednesday ? I promise in return, a victorious and glorious smile. Lol.

And to those who are taking their result this coming Wednesday too, best of luck. Embrace every possible outcome courageously.

Love,

Michelle.

p/s : We're in on a long journey. Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...