Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fatigue

So, I'm done with my finals! There's no way to label it as good. I clearly know that I could have done better than what I've done! Far more better! I feel guilty for not doing good enough! Crap. Sigh. 

Fatigue. No better word to
describe how i feel right this moment. Mentally or physically. IDK. Sometimes, I really wish that I could care slightly lesser than how much I'm caring. Don't understand? Go figure. 
Well, like the lame thing, people change! Not even relationships could avoid it! Ugh.. why life have to be this way? I can bear any changes that comes into my life. But not this. I hate this! I hate having to suffer this kind of loss!

The feeling that you're not needed anymore. The feeling that you don't belong with your friends anymore. The feeling that you have no where to turn to anymore. The feeling that you have to stand alone from now on. Maybe all these are exaggerating. Maybe it's just me being in a emo state. 

And for the first time in my life, I wanted to let it be and for the first time in my life, I don't feel like fixing it. 
I'll leave you alone from now on. I really need to have some mercy for my nerves and also for my fragile mind.

I really am tired...I feel so sleepy. Let me wash every sadness out with my tears tonight, if i can keep my eyes open long enough.

Mich.

2 comments:

  1. friends come and go, treasure a few who's worth treasured and ur life will be wonderful, wee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. friends come and go, treasure a few who's worth treasured and ur life will be wonderful, wee~

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...