Monday, January 31, 2011

of the mourning rain

I was listening to The Band Perry's If I Die Young..and tears came rolling down..



The sight of the canopy being set out after turning the last corner to my house lot hits me without mercy. It's a week since my grandmother passed away and it never stop raining. 

The sharp knife of a short life..

Out of a sudden, i feel pointless..
All alone in this chilly weather.. it's so weird, Chinese New Year is just around the corner, it should be warm, but instead, it's cold..

So many feelings spinning around but no words matches exactly how i feel..This doesn't even feel right at all !

Mich.

p/s : what you're going through is like reflecting what i went through.. just another passer by, guard your heart well, sweet one !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...