Thursday, October 7, 2010

Trying..

Been studying history everyday and realize that history is kind of repetitive! Anyhow, it's better than our unpredictable life! IDK...it's so weird. It's not the first time we didn't text each other and now, it pissed him off! And he said he GIVE a damn about me talking again to him...(blur?) What the hell? What is this guy friend of me up to? Is he trying to pick a fight with me? I tried not to care. But, I can't help crying! I don't know... it hurt me more than anything else! I don't even know what the hell is going on! FRIENDS!!!!! WTH?!  Damn, I haven't been crying because of stuff like this since...UGH!! MICHELLE, DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU!

I really don't know what to feel or how to react. I don't know what you want. I don't know who you are. I don't know where to turn to. I don't know how to stop. I don't know how to deal with this. I don't know what IS THIS! I don't know who am I. Yeah, I'm really selfish, you know what, I can be more selfish if you linger long enough to witness it! Really.

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome ! Thanks for your comment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...